lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

WHY DO I WANT TO BE A VET?


         Well, since i have memory,i remember that animals produced me very curious
and I wanted to get to know them and understand why for example, flying about, why he swam, and many other processes that humans can not perform.
I remember that when I was a little, in a merry christmas I asked for a  veterinary barbie, which I still conserve. So, I don't thought in other career option in this time.
But when at the time that I had to choose, I really I wasn't sure what I wanted to, because I liked other career, Environmental civil engineering and ecology are the other options that I had.
Finally I decided to study veterinary medicine because this career is also related to the care of the environment  aside from having an focus very similar to the other careers,  which is the animal welfare, considering it within a particular environment, and if it is damaged, is damaged to a community that is part of this environment.
At this moment in the university, I feel very happy with the decision of entering to study this career. As animals are around the classrooms, I feel much more motivated at the time of going to university.


In the future, I want to dedicate to wildlife conservation and I want to visit various sites for study interactions between animals and the requirements that have with their environment.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario