lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

My family


Well my family is very small, is formed by my grandparents(my tatas: Fernando y Custodia), my mother(María) and my sister(Antonia) and Odis and Balto, who is the Member of the family regalones. My tatas are very specials for me, because they have practically servant me. I have a really special relation with my mother, she is my confident and is one of ones few that can understand me.

My sister have 20 year old, that is the reason that we are so united. Although now we spent little time together, because she studied in Viña del mar. I have a really closest relation with every members of my family. I think that is because we spent little time together, and when we are, take it to the maximum.

I like it when we're all together sharing in the House when making eleven, and we stayed many hours talking. Another thing I like to do with them is to accompany them to buy merchandise.

In holidays and holidays we went to walk anywhere, in order to distract us a bit.
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario