sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

My favorite gadget



If I have to choose a piece of technology, I would be the cellphone. I like this object because is the more useful in this moment. The cellphone allow that we can be communicated whit person that be to long distance.

I’m not a technology person, but I can to recognize that this object is very useful. At this moment, this gadget is as latest that we can use like a computer, because this have very much application. For example, I use the cellphone to study when I go in the metro, when I travel during a long time. Also we can listen to music in every moment, and get pick of an easy way.

I know that this object is very valued to every person, and I know that very much people can´t be happy If they don`t have us cellphone in us hands.

This object to make possible the communication between the person, but we have to be careful because this can have us trapped.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario